This lesson is about identifying different job titles and their associated duties. It provides learners with practice at using full sentences to talk about a job.
Level: E2 / Access 3 / A2
Time: 90 minutes
- To develop learners’ ability to speak in full sentences to describe a job
- To give practice of using the verbs: deal with, work in, look after, helps (to + do), when describing the duties of a job
- To develop learners’ vocabulary of job roles and duties
Before the lesson, print:
- one A4 copy of each image from Resource A and stick around the classroom
- one copy per learner of Resource B (job titles - description sentence matching)
- one copy per three learners of Resource C (definition matching) and cut along the lines
- and cut up sorting cards Resource D for optional discussion activity
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only.