This lesson tells the story of a man’s everyday life, but presents it backwards. The learners watch a video of the story and then complete activities which check comprehension and practise vocabulary, sentence structure and prepositions of time. There is also a version of the story for you to print and make into a book, and use as a class reader or for learners to read at home.
Topic Common verbs / times of day / daily routine
Level: E1 /National 2/Access 2 /CEFR A1
Time: 2 hours
- To develop students’ ability to listen to a story and extract key information
- To develop students’ understanding and spelling of common everyday verbs, e.g. go to bed, work, want etc.
- To build confidence in the use of prepositions of time
- To build accuracy when forming present simple statements
- To develop learners’ visual literacy.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only.