Learning hours and delivery context
Timings are flexible and teachers can break down the units into smaller chunks of learning and build in differentiation, revision and extension activities as required. The resource is suitable for community ESOL and ESOL delivered in adult learning or FE. Additionally, the teacher notes provide suggestions on how practitioners can develop further linked learning.
Driving documents 2
This resource consists of a reading activity, a vocabulary matching exercise, a gap fill exercise, a true /false exercise and an error correction exercise. The paper resource also includes two grammar exercises focussing on the past simple.
Time: approximately 1hr 45.
- To teach learners about the documents needed to drive in the UK.
- To teach vocabulary associated with driving.
- To enable learners to practise using the past simple in the context of driving.
Preparation: You will need:
- Access to computers or paper copies of the worksheets.
- Pictures of a driving licence.
- Teacher's notes
- Worksheets for learners
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only.